Term & Conditions
The Small Print
signlighting.com.au is operated by Syburr Pty Ltd, trading as Sasign International
- You and Us in relation to Your use and access of this website and the supply of product ordered on this website.
- By accessing this website, You acknowledge that You are doing so as a business entity, 18 years or older and have read and understood the Terms and that you agree to be bound by the Terms. If You do not agree to the Terms or have not reached 18 years of age then you must not use this website.
- From time to time We may vary the Terms and You must accept the Terms on each occasion you access the website.
- “Our”, “We”, and “Us” means Sasign International and “You” and “Your” means the customer placing an order with us.
- By placing an order with us you are confirming that You are 18 years or older.
- When You give Us Your credit or debit card details You are confirming that You are either the card holder, or that You have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering product from Us.
- The delivery address supplied by you must be in Australia. If you want any items shipped internationally, then please talk to us directly for shipping costs
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders We cannot fill for any reason. If Your order is cancelled We will contact you to inform you of the cancellation and refund any money you have paid Us for that order.
- Products offered by Us are displayed on Our website(s) in ‘real time’. Any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice at Our discretion.
- If you wish to purchase unusually large orders for any event, please call us prior to placing the order so that we can accommodate you, and negotiate pricing and deposits.
- If we are unable to fill your order, we will contact you with lead times and keep you informed of expected delivery dates
- Next business day delivery is available to Gold Coast and Brisbane metro areas for orders placed by 2pm. Freight is charged at $10 per order.
- We deliver Australia wide. The freight cost will be calculated at checkout and is based on post code, which will be displayed prior to committing to purchase.
- Once dispatch has been processed, we will contact you, via the email address supplied at checkout, with the courier companies name and your consignment number. Delivery is considered complete when products are left at the delivery address specified in your order.
- If Your order is undelivered we will contact you to arrange for re-delivery. We may charge you a fee for any re-deliveries.
- Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to the product passes to you on dispatch. If you require insurance, please contact us directly
- Title to the product remains with us until we receive the full price of the product from you in cleared funds.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is unsafe- All our Power Supplies comply with Australian Standards and have been certified, All our cleaners and polishes have MSDS available
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt
Sasign International warrants against manufacturing defect:
- All SMD (surface mounted) LED modules, PCB SMD strips and Edge-Lit assemblies for 5 years, except where clearly stated.
- All Waterproof Power supply units, LED Control gear and Flexible LED strips for 3 years.
- In-line and wall mount Power Supplies for 2 years.
LEDs naturally decay in brightness over time. This decay is completely normal, not a manufacturing defect, and should be expected. The rate of decay will usually be determined by conditions outside the manufacturers control. Heat, and, under / over powering are the main factors. Therefore, we highly recommend that LEDs are not exposed to temperatures beyond there operating range, and the fitment of a timer, so that the LEDs are turned off for at least 5 hours in every 24 hour period.
We take no responsibility where LEDs have been over or under powered by using a non compliant or incorrectly matched power source. Our 5 year warranty is calculated at 19 hours per day – 35,000 hours on all installations and sold after July 1, 2013, against faulty materials and or assembly. unless otherwise specified.
Excluded from warranty are failures caused by the following conditions:
- Incorrect use, being used outside their intended purpose of the LED modules/strips, flexible ribbon, Neon Flex or LED strips
- Short circuit, or incorrectly wired circuits
- Wrong connection of the power supply
- The wrong Power Supply for the intended purpose, including overloading, or uneven loading where there is more than one low voltage output.
- Mixing of different module/LED types wired in series.
- Where no twilight switch or timer is installed on all SMD LED installations.
- Any other failure attributable to circumstances outside our control
- Water damage / ingression due from operation outside the intended use / IP rating of the product.
Replacement costs are to be discussed in mutual agreement. Sasign International is not responsible for any consequential damage to other devices, buildings or any associated reparation
You acknowledge that We are not liable to You under any circumstances for any loss, damage or expense (including indirect or consequential, loss of opportunity or profits) you may incur from using our website, or purchasing and using our products. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective then our aggregate liability to you under these Terms for all exclusions referred to above for all and any causes of action (collectively) shall be limited to AU$50.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us, Our officers, employees, partners, suppliers, agents and contractors from and against all losses, proceedings, charges and costs (whether direct, indirect, special, exemplary or consequential) of every kind made against us due to your use, misuse or access to Our website and/or in allowing (with or without intention or knowledge) a person under 18 years of 18 access to our website or to take delivery of the product on your behalf (whether with or without your permission).
We shall not be responsible to you if we are unable to deliver your order or if we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will notify you of any delays to your delivery. However, if we are prevented from performing our obligations beyond a reasonable time then we may, at our discretion, elect to cancel your order and provide a refund or credit to the value of the cancellation without further liability to You.
Posts / Feedback
If you post a comment on any of the public walls incorporated within the site, Your comments will be in the public domain and will be visible to anyone who visits the site. You must not post a comment that is offensive, unlawful, obscene or defamatory. You are solely responsible for your posts, whether the post was authorised or not.
If you post a comment on our site, or if you post on our Facebook page or if you Tweet us, you agree that we can publish the post to promote our products and services, without the need to reference you when we do so – even though we probably will. We have to remove content that is unlawful or breaches advertising standards.
All content displayed or comprising the website, including without limitation the images, brand names, trademarks, commentary, website layout and software are subject to intellectual property protection in Australia and internationally. You do not have permission to modify the content on this website, permit unauthorised users to access it (whether intentionally or otherwise) or transmit it to third parties. Any misuse of our intellectual property rights and/or our partners’ intellectual property rights will result in immediate legal action and you may be liable for damages.
Information contained on our website is uploaded regularly. We cannot guarantee the information to be correct, current or complete as there are a number of factors which affect this information. We accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our website.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between You and Us for the use of Our website to purchase product. All and any other understandings, agreements and representations are hereby expressly excluded.
These Terms are governed by the laws Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.